A Notice of Intent to prepare a Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement/Section 4(f) Evaluation for this project was published in the Federal Register on January 17, 2017.
The actual Federal Register publication can be viewed here.
The schedule for this phase of the project is shown in the graphic below.
Cooperating and Participating Agencies:
- National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) – (invited)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA) – (invited)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) – (invited)
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) – (invited)
- State Historic Preservation Officer (SHPO) – (invited)
- National Park Service (NPS) – (invited)
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) – (invited)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) – (invited)
- U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) – (invited)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACOE) – (invited)
The project team is developing additional information concerning this project and the Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement/Section 4(f) Evaluation process. That information will be posted on this website as it is developed.
For Further Information Contact:
Cathy Kendall, Senior Environmental Protection Specialist
Federal Highway Administration
3500 Financial Plaza, Suite 400, Tallahassee
Telephone: (850) 553-2225
You may also contact:
Kirk Bogen, Project Manager
Florida Department of Transportation District 7
11201 North McKinley Drive
Tampa, Florida 33612
Telephone: (813) 975-6448
(Menna Yassin who was listed in the Notice of Intent is no longer the project contact for the Florida Department of Transportation.)